Christianitymalaysia.com is Malaysia’s most comprehensive Christian news website and was launched in September 2012, incorporated with the vision of delivering up-to-date news, information, and commentaries relevant to Christians across denominational lines. The website is an online Christian news publication, with continuous updates throughout the day – seven days a week. It is for the edification of the body of Christ in Malaysia.
Through the website, christianitymalaysia.com presents national coverage of current events affecting churches and involving Christian leaders, church bodies, ministries, businesses, and the general Christian public.
1. Our Aim and Focus is to Glorify Almighty God (the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit) through this Web online Christian daily and to shine the light of the Gospel as in Luke 8:16 (NIV) states that“No one lights a lamp and hides it in a clay jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, they put it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light.” Our desire is to communicate and highlight the work and passion of Christians who are doing the Great Commission in these last days and the positive impact on our society and the nation at large.
2. Our Aim is to provide a free news website that deliver daily up-to-date Christian news, information, events and commentaries relevant to the Christian community across denominational lines and seekers of the truth. We will also link up with other Christian sites, churches and mission organizations with wider news coverage and happenings that will further inform and encourage the Body of Christ in Malaysia.
3. It is our vision to see unity and a strong online network amongst all Malaysian Christians. A network where we can share and communicate, assist and edify the many different parts of the Body of Christ and to follow the command of our Lord Jesus Christ in John 15:12, “To love one another as I have loved you.”
4. As an inter-denominational Christian online media source in Malaysia, ChristianityMalaysia.com views all Christ-centred denominations as equal constituents of the body of Christ and does not promote or demote or prejudice against any Christ-centred denomination, congregation and/or other Christian organisations. We report current pertinent news in a neutral and fair manner.
5. As a responsible law abiding citizens of the nation, we are a non-political Christian website and does not condone or publish anything that is controversial, sensual, vulgar, obscene, malicious or derogatory in nature.
6. Content contributions from all our sources will be on a voluntary basis, highlighting the good works of passionate Christians around the country.